Sunday, March 4, 2007

yay! I got into a car accident today!

(Photo: Our driveway filled with cars. Ours is in the bottom left hand corner.)

Pardon my sarcasm, but I'm trying to be cheerful despite the fact that I was rear-ended today in Tumwater off Capital and Trosper.

Fortunately, both the car and I are fine. Actually, I believe that the car might be in better shape than myself. Why? I was rear-ended hard enough that the seat belt I was wearing did it's job and kept me from going into the dash. Unfortunately, I still jerked enough where my shoulders, neck, back, and upper abs are sore and stiff.

Because there was no damage done to either car, we traded phone numbers just in case... and that's all I have to say about this incident, or at least for now.

Oh, and at least I wasn't driving a Pinto.

No comments: