Saturday, January 27, 2007

the Sex Workers Art Show, or also known as pasties gallore!


Yesterday night, my boyfriend Shawn and I went to the Washington Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Olympia to see what I would like to call the raciest, yet most entertaining show that I've ever seen. Yes, that's right folks! I'm talking about the 10th annual Sex Workers Arts show!

The point of the show, other than to entertain, of course, is to let the sex workers express themselves instead of keeping them anonymous, as the public likes to typically go.

Diversity was wide-spread at the show. There were skinny girls, fat girls, young girls, old girls, gay guys, straight guys, bondage lovers, African-Americans, Asians, and much more!

Their website provides more information on the tour and the performers. Check it out!

(NOTE: I have also published more pictures from the Sex Workers Art show in an album. The link is at imagestation.com)

No comments: