Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Car Wash in... January?

Oh yes, it is definitely true.

Today as I was driving around the Olympia, I noticed something that seemed quite strange to me. It is something that I wouldn't think of seeing in the middle of winter. This "something" is a car wash!

Now please understand that if this was the middle of summer, I most likely would have forgotten about it by now, but guess what? It's JANUARY!

This seriously has to be one of the weirdest things that I've seen since moving out to Washington. My boyfriend did not think it was strange, but I just don't get it. Why would someone want to wash cars in the middle of winter. Why don't they sell candy bars or do something else instead?

Weird.

(by the way if anyone cares, this took place at the corner of Littlerock Rd. & Trosper Rd. in Tumwater, WA)

No comments: