Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm Getting My Vacation!


So the rumor is true. Shawn and I are getting ready to invade Chicago.

After Shawn did his taxes last week, he found out that a nice chunk of cash will be deposited into his bank account at the beginning of March. The amount is big enough to pay our lease on our house and leave us with a little bit of change.

Guess where we are going? hahahahaha....

What sucks, though, is that the Polkaholics are not playing when we will be in town. Yes, disappointing, but we'll be around for 3 days or so, hopping around on the Chicago Transit Authority. Moreover, we will be seeing my parents. This will be the first time that Shawn will be hanging out with them, but it should be all good.

I'm looking forward to the most Bohemian food.... yummy!

No comments: